I received my wedding plugs today! They’re gorgeous and my second pair of plugs from Fearless Plugs! I can’t wait to wear them! 💕💙👰 #bridetobe #weddingplugs #girlwithplugs #beauties #maroon #roses #fiveeights
Yes, I’m a17 year old, senior in high school, engaged, and pregnant. I’m happy as can be. I’ve had rough patches in my life. I don’t use my past struggles as a crutch. I learned from them and moved on. Everyone can sit back and despise my situation, but I don’t care. God has given Christian and I a beautiful blessing. Everything happens for a reason. God has His own way of telling us what He wants for us. It takes patience and a lot of faith to go along with His plans. But it’s worth it. Faith is what anchors my soul and most importantly what keeps me going. I know not to let the opinions of others interfere with the directions that God has given me. 💕👶💑⚓ #happyascanbe #blessed #engaged #pregnant #godisgreat #strength #faithoverfear
Some decor I am looking at for Zuri’s nursery. The bottom 2 pics are her crib bedding set i’ve already purchased. We’re going to paint her walls light grey with one purple accent wall.. can’t decide whether to do the accent wall lavender or dark purple either.
Omg.. love this
My amazing husband to be, and also the father of our unborn child is my man crush and will forever be. 💕👶💑 #mcm #ilovehimsomuch #myheavenonearth #myforever #blessed #parentstobe #babyontheway #fiancé
Finally got a slush monkey and pizza rolls!! I’m pretty happy right now!! #cravings #pregnant #preggoprobs #pizzarolls #slushmonkey #yum #babyvaldez
"God, she’s like a magical pregnancy unicorn."
Advice for Mother at the time of Birth
- At a birthing, the mother is the main channel of life force. If she is cooperative and selfless and brave, it makes there be more energy for everyone, including her baby who is getting born. Giving somebody some makes you and everyone else feel good. You don’t have your baby out yet to cuddle and hold, so giving the midwives and your husband some is giving your baby some.
- During a rush, keep your eyes open, and keep paying attention to those around you and to what’s happening. If you feel afraid or if something is happening that makes you uptight, report it- the midwives can help you sort it out until it feels good
- Don’t complain, it makes things worse. If you usually complain, practice not doing it during pregnancy. It will build character.
- Talk nice, it will keep your bottom loose so it can open up easier. It’s okay to ask the midwives or your husband to do something to you, like rub legs or get a glass of water. Ask real nice and give folks some when they do something for you.
- Be grateful that you’re having a baby, and be grateful to your partner who’s helping you- it’s an experience that you only do a few times in your life, so make the very most of it, and get your head in a place where you can get as high as possible.
- Remember you have a real, live baby in there. Sometimes it’s such an intense trip having a baby that you can forget what’s for!
- Learn how to relax- it’s something that requires attention. You may have to put out some effort to gather your attention together enough that you can relax.
- Keep your sense oh humor- it’s a priceless gem which keeps you remembering where it’s at. If you can’t be a hero, you can at least be funny while being a chicken.
- Remember your monkey self knows how to do this really well. Your brain isn’t very reliable as a guide of how to be during childbirth, but your monkey self is.
Spiritual Midwifery by Ina May Gaskin
Pregnant patient’s first question about the labor process
Haha would be me